[FACTS] Mountain Meadows Massacre

Frank Willoughby frankw at in.net
Sat Oct 5 20:46:32 PDT 1996

A few brief comments if I may:

To Mormons:
First, Mormonism has nothing to do with cryptography & therefore, has
 no place on this list.
Second, CP is not what I would consider to be an appropriate atmosphere
 for proselytizing.

To Non-Mormons:
First, Mormonism (or any other religion for that matter) has nothing to
 do with cryptography & hence has no place on this list.  Let's stick to
 the subject, please.

Last, but not least, I think this list has some great material and offers
tremendous food for thought.  However, I for one would get a lot more out
of this list if the Signal to Noise ratio were a little better.  Personally,
I find that the petty personal attacks and profanity detract from the subject
at hand and tend to reduce the author's credibility.

Food for thought.

Peace.

Best Regards,

Frank