ADJ_ust

Adamsc Adamsc at io-online.com
Sat Oct 5 02:33:50 PDT 1996

On Fri, 4 Oct 1996 06:02:16 -0700 (PDT), Lucky Green wrote:

>> I have strong
>> doubts that someone would come up with a non-nuke that could destroy stuff
>> indiscriminately within a useably large area.

>Fuel/air bombs.

I meant with an EMP/HIRF/Buzzword-Blaster, as hyped in the press.  FAE
remains a potent option.  The reference to a nuke was along the lines of a
nuke-pumped EMP blast.

#  Chris Adams <adamsc at io-online.com>   | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
#  <cadams at acucobol.com>		 | send mail with subject "send PGPKEY"
"That's our advantage at Microsoft; we set the standards and we can change them."
   --- Karen Hargrove, Microsoft (quoted in the Feb 1993 Unix Review editorial)