Signs of Trouble in D.C.

pstira at escape.com pstira at escape.com
Fri Oct 4 22:37:56 PDT 1996

The news these days is NOT good.

Just tonight:    Anybody under the age of 16 will now be assigned a
chaperone (paid by the mall) at the Passaic Mall.  Will be carded.

		The use of ATM's at night will be banned.

		Payphones will be eradicated in one area : they attract drug
		dealers, et al.

I don't like where we are headed. This is only started.

-Millie, from my bf's acct.
sfuze @ tiac . net

-"live from New york"