[FUN/GAMES] re: airhead

attila attila at primenet.com
Fri Oct 4 05:31:08 PDT 1996

"Deana Holmes" <mirele at xmission.com> writes:

.Sheesh.

.You know you're doing good when both Dmitri Vulis and Attila both badmouth
.you.  (For the record, Attila's badmouthing consisted of stating via private
.email that I was "the same air head pseudo-intellectual who has poisoned
.her own life with hatred and ignorance in so many other venues.")
.
.Some people are just terribly threatened, I guess.
.

        threatened by an airhead?!?   ROTFL

        ...reminds me of the man driving in the country with his blond
     bimbo, when they crest a hill and see YABB in the middle of a
    grazing field rowing a boat, ...absolutely oblivious to all else.
        our fearless BB demands her date stop as they pull abreast of
    the scene; our BB nimbly jumps from the car, runs to the fence
    line, and commences screaming at the YABB who is still rowing
    away with all her heart.
        BB, returning to the car, is asked by her date what she was
    screaming at YABB.
        "Oh," BB said, "I was sooo mad!  I told her she was a disgrace
    to all blonde [bimbos]; ...and that if I could only swim, I would
    come out there and thrash her..."

        Go on home, Deana; you have been in one more than too many
    intellectual arguments with only one oar and half the deck.

            --attila    04 10 96 : 06 20 15  UT

--
  "Why should I go the circus?
    Congress is in session."