EzStego in Java!: Now Disappearing At A Site Near You

Romana Machado romana at glamazon.com
Thu Oct 3 21:52:24 PDT 1996

EzStego, my tool for "steganography made easy", now has its own web site at
http://www.fqa.com/ezstego/

EzStego is currently alpha software. Use it at your own risk. It is a
reimplementation in Java, with much improvement, of my notorious shareware
product, Stego. EzStego is also shareware. I have made the source code
available for peer review and verification.

EzStego and EzSteggy are (C) Romana Machado 1996. All rights reserved.

Romana Machado romana at fqa.com
http://www.fqa.com/romana/ http://www.glamazon.com/