The New GAK-Clipper Thing will Fail

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Thu Oct 3 19:39:07 PDT 1996

side-point:

Somebody mentioned that one of the features in the new go-around is that
only session keys need to be made available, and warrants will be needed
for each message to be decrypted.

Doesn't this essentially rule out the use DSS/Diffie Helman based
key-exchanges, or at least diffie-helman with ephemeral paramaters?

Simon
	DId you know that the Polish Train company is called PKP?
	Coincidence - you decide.

---
Cause maybe  (maybe)		      | In my mind I'm going to Carolina
you're gonna be the one that saves me | - back in Chapel Hill May 16th.
And after all			      | Email address remains unchanged
You're my firewall -    	      | ........First in Usenet.........