Clipper III on the table

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Oct 3 14:54:16 PDT 1996

At 9:19 am -0400 10/3/96, snow wrote:
> >        Wake up, America!
> > He won't love you in the morning.
>
>      Where could one aquire this bumpersticker?

A lot of people have asked me this. :-).

Just send me e-mail, and I'll forward it on to my brother, who had them
printed up. He gave the first few away, but the postage on the tube he sent
mine to me in was $3.00, ('course he sent it to me priority mail...), so
he's not going to do that for long if I choke his mailbox...

Anyway, pricing the things so he doesn't lose money's his problem, I
suppose. :-)

Just send me a message saying you want one, and I'll pass it along.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"'Bart Bucks' are not legal tender."
                -- Punishment, 100 times on a chalkboard,
                       for Bart Simpson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/