[ADVICE] Dimitri Vilus`s personal attacks

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 15:31:26 PDT 1996

> Hmm...never heard that one before.  Care to produce
> a reference?
>
> (Or am I supposed to be ignoring this guy when he
> makes ridiculous claims?)

I shouldn`t take any notice, he`s a loon who posts rants, lies, off
topic rubbish and personal attacks to the mailing list. just ignore
him, hopefully he`ll soon realise he`s not wanted and leave...

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1