RESPONSE FROM CYBERPROMO

Deana Holmes mirele at xmission.com
Tue Oct 1 06:40:35 PDT 1996

On 30 Sep 96 at 23:44, Dale Thorn wrote:

> Mail AutoResponder wrote:
> > Version 9-30-96:
> > Cyber Promotions has started to implement stricter Terms of Service
> > policies WITH TEETH.  We have just recently terminated several accounts for
> > abuse of our policies.  (Updated TOS at end of message).
>
> [buncha text deleted]
>
> > If you would like to send a complaint about any account @cyberpromo.com or
> > @answerme.com or @omni.cyberpromo.com  that has not been terminated, please
> > send email to: wallace at cyberpromo.com
>
> Ya' know, it's hard enough working 10 hours a day in a sweatshop, coming
> home to three kids and a cranky wife, the washer doesn't work, etc., and
> now I have to answer you?
>
> Please, just leave me alone.  Don't send me anything.  No free money.
> Nothing.

Argh.

I got this email as well.  I thought at first that it had been sent
to the cypherpunks mailing list, but it was actually sent directly to
me (at least that's what the headers indicate).  So now I have to go
through the *hell* of trying to get my name off Sanford Wallace's
mailing list.

I wonder how long it will take?

Deana

Deana M. Holmes
April 1996 poster child for clueless $cientology litigiousness
alt.religion.scientology archivist since 2/95
mirele at xmission.com