IPG Algorith Broken!

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Nov 30 23:30:16 PST 1996

ichudov at algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) writes to Don Wood:

> I.e., your bashing of Paul Bradley, for example, may or may not
> concvince me that Paul does not understand cryptography.

However Paul Bradley's own rants, such as the recurrent discussion of
"brute force attacks on one-time pads" should convince everyone that
Paul Bradley doesn't know anything about cryptography and is unwilling
to learn.

As a teacher, I'm used to getting a class full of people who don't know
much about the subject at the beginning of the semester and learn a great
deal about it by the end of the semester. If you've never taught, you
can't imagine the feeling of accomplishment and personal satisfaction that
comes with it.

I get occasional assholes who are unwilling and unable to learn. I've never
seen a gang so dense as the "cypherpunks". Not even on Usenet.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM