Counterproductive Dorothy Denning Flames

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 07:26:41 PST 1996

> So, they feel compelled to harrass anyone who's smarter / more
> knowledgeable than they are (sometimes using the anonymous remailers) in
> an effort to drive all intelligent discussion off their "private mailing
> list", so ignoramuses like Bradley can sound like "local experts".

I think you might be missing the very succinct and subtle point that
all you ever contributed to this list (despite your knowledge of
cryptography) was rants about sovok jews and Tim Mays sexual
orientation. I happen to be knowledgable about cryptography but even
if I`m not an expert I do tend to post things that are of value and
interest as opposed to worthless flames.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1