wealth and property rights

Dave Kinchlea security at kinch.ark.com
Wed Nov 27 15:59:17 PST 1996

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, snow wrote:
You are clearly an angry young man. I am sorry you have such a poor
opinion of people, I am even more sorry if it is justified. You can
believe me or not, but what you describe is *not* the ordinary case in
this country. Of course, in this country we have a disgusting 10+%
unemployment rate. Even if people DO want to work, there are no jobs.

All that aside, I can tell you do not have a family if you thing that
$6.50/hr is a living! Even accounting for the difference in our dollar,
I would say that is barely subsistence income for a single person. Are
we *all* not worthy of more than that?

cheers, kinch

Key fingerprint =  CE 54 C3 93 48 C0 74 A0  D5 CA F8 3E F9 A3 0B B7