public

Bruce Murphy packrat at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 26 23:09:37 PST 1996

A>I am new here, and I was wondering, why are there still stupid, immature
A>people on line who have the audacity, here in the 90's, to still call
A>people a "cocksucking faggot".  I mean no offense here, but please, stop
A>using such offensive words!  Thanks....   As I said, I am new here, and am

<grin> You are probably going to want to see if the mail program you
use will allow you to sort all the mail from this list into a separate
folder. There is so much of it that you will probably start to lose
track of your personal mail.

Apart from that, there are a number of people on the list who very
very rarely ever contribute anything worth reading. There are two
approaches to this: you can learn to recognise the posts and ignore
them, as I do, or again if you mail software allows it, you can get it
to automatially discard posts from these people.

A>a libertarian/anarchist who wants the government to butt out of our
A>lives...I am very interested in privacy, and am also against censorship.  I
A>hope there are others out there who feel as I do, but if not, I guess I'll
A>find out I'm on the wrong place!!   :-)   Anyhow, I hope you can welcome a
A>Cincinnati goth who lives in Oklahoma...thanks!!....Amy

If you can stand the list, you might well get into some interesting
discussions. Give it a try for while though.

A>****************************************************************************
A>*****
A>*
A>*     It's better to regret something you did than something you
A>didn't do.                                             *

Any chance of you cutting the size of your signature down a bit?

B.
--
Packrat (BSc/BE;COSO;Wombat II Designer)
Nihil illegitemi carborvndvm.