Dorthy Denning is a boot-licking fasicist!!!

William H. Geiger III whgiii at amaranth.com
Tue Nov 26 13:01:52 PST 1996

Hi,

I don't know if anyone watched the House Subcomitty on Computers &
Technology today on C-Span.

Phil Zimmerman, Dorthy Denning, William Reinsch & others were disscussing
computer security.

Dorthy Denning gave the most pro-government speech I have ever heard. Is
this clueless bitch on the government payroll?!!

William Reinsch is a lying bastard. Fucking politions!! Fucking
goverment!! They all deserve a long rope!!

Phil Zimmerman was quite good at attacking the government policies.

<sigh> We are truly a country of fools to have put these jackbooted
facisit bastards back into office.

"William H. Geiger III" <whgiii at amaranth.com>