This is your last warning

aga aga at dhp.com
Sat Nov 23 14:17:59 PST 1996

On 23 Nov 1996, Firebeard wrote:

> a> It just "looks" that way on the net.  I do live-fucking, newsgroup
> a> flooding, mailbombing, vote-tampering and defamation all legally,
> a> and OPENLY on the InterNet.

To be truly honest about this, (since you keep
putting that cypherpunks address in the header)
I have not really done any of the above yet, but they are
all perfectly legal in cyberspace.  Just get the
fucking point, there are no laws which can cross borders.

> a> The more you PGP, the worse you look.  Nobody reads your e-mail, so
> a> stop being so paranoid.
>
> 	Hate to disabuse you, but I've had it done.  I've had military
> investigators hand me copies of email I've received, and ask me to
> explain them, and the actions I took (and did not take) in response.

Just what kind of 'military investigators?'
Since you are a civilian, they should not have even
asked you that question.  You answer by privete email.

The net is clearly not military property but belongs solely
to international anarchists which can not be stopped by any laws.

> --
> #include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
> ObCDABait:      For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the
> flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.  [Eze 23:20]
> ObFelony: President Clinton, you suck, and those boys died!
> Unsolicited solicitations will be proofread for a US$500/KB fee.

Now look, I have told you before.  Stop writing to me and
using the cypherpunks address as a cc in the header.

I told you before that I am not going to write to that fucking list
any more, and if I receive any more e-mail from you with their
address in the header, well...

You have been doing this for a number of days now.
This is your last warning.