Does John Gilmore EAT Asshole?

Sean Roach roach_s at alph.swosu.edu
Fri Nov 22 11:50:56 PST 1996

This aga nut is getting to be a real pain in the... Well lets say that he is
one hellish proctologist.  I am very tempted to send this nut a few copies
of the netscape 1.0 executable.  Worthless and fairly bulky.  AND I would be
a citizen taking action.  When Mr. Gilmore took action, he was lambasted for
his troubles.  Mr. Gilmore, however, had the misfortune of holding a
position of percieved power, I don't.  I assume that aga will not see this
as he doesn't follow the list.