This AGA d0od

Jonathan Miller jonmill at frds.com
Thu Nov 21 09:47:42 PST 1996

Enough is enough already....  I've spoken with your dad and it's no more
Innerspace Invaders for you.  He said you're UNgrounded for two months,
and while you're not outside looking for a real life and real friends,
you must sit in front of the TV and watch Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers
reruns back-to-back on PBS.

After learning to feel good about yourself with Fred's help, it's off to
a session with Dr. Ruth to help you realize you can make yourself feel
good as well.  It is O.K. to touch yourself as long as you're in
private.  We promise not to make fun of you.

AGA responded: