Does John Gilmore EAT Asshole?

aga aga at dhp.com
Thu Nov 21 02:25:06 PST 1996

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Rabid Wombat wrote:

> Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 13:09:17 -0500 (EST)
> From: Rabid Wombat <wombat at mcfeely.bsfs.org>
> To: aga <aga at dhp.com>
> Cc: Black Unicorn <unicorn at schloss.li>, cypherpunks at toad.com
> Subject: Re: Does John Gilmore ?
>

> Grubby! Back under your rock!

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER -- as long as you keep writing to be,
I will continue to rip a new asshole in the Faggot John Gilmore
who promotes PUNKs like you.

A 'punk' is a faggot pussy who is really NOT a man!

> On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, aga wrote:
>
> > Somebody censored the header in this article,
> > and we put it back.  You know, that is the worst
> > kind of censorship, when somebody attempts to avoid the issue.

The faggot Gilmore does take it up the ass and also eat assholes, so
he should be added to the net.scum list at once.

-a