FUCK YOU punk/was:Taking out the garbage

Paul Foley mycroft at actrix.gen.nz
Wed Nov 20 20:49:50 PST 1996

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996 05:11:47 -0500 (EST), aga <aga at dhp.com> wrote:

   On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

   > Beginning Monday, 11/25/96, I will bounce all email from the various
   > (non-)subscribers polluting this list with garbage back to the
   > authors. Furthermore, I will attach documents describing basic
   > Internet rules of conduct to each bounce.

First of all, it wasn't Vulis who wrote that, it was Lucky Green.  Try
to keep your attributions straight.

   Somebody tell this stupid motherfucker that there are NO "basic
   Internet rules of conduct."

Wasn't it you who claimed that cypherpunks was "public domain" because
of just some such "InterNet" rule?

   He who tries to make or enforce any rules DIES!

Is that a rule? :-)

   > I would encourage other Cypherpunks to do the same.

   Yeah boy, you are a PUNK allright.

And you're a hypocritical fascist asshole.  So what?

--
Paul Foley <mycroft at actrix.gen.nz>       ---         PGPmail preferred

	   PGP key ID 0x1CA3386D available from keyservers
    fingerprint = 4A 76 83 D8 99 BC ED 33  C5 02 81 C9 BF 7A 91 E8