Fuck You Dumb Cunt

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 07:14:04 PST 1996

>   I believe the posession of property is a priv. to be taken
> away if abused.  There is no such thing as a 'right' to
> property--in fact the very notion seems absurd.

In what sense do you believe I am given a "privelige" to own what I
do.

Your very attitude implies some form of statism, in that you believe
some higher authority has the right to remove that which I lawfully
accumulated, this is the position taken by those who support the idea
of taxation etc.

Explain further, if you will, what you mean by this being a
privelige. In what cases do you believe I do not have the right to
retain my property?

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1