Cracks Are Found In Smartcard Security (fwd)

Z.B. zachb at netcom.com
Tue Nov 19 17:42:53 PST 1996

[This was on the Defcon list...apologies if it's already been posted today.]

Zach Babayco

zachb at netcom.com <-------finger for PGP public key
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/4127
-----
If you need to know how to set up a mail filter or defend against
emailbombs, send me a message with the words "get helpfile" (without the
" marks) in the SUBJECT: header, *NOT THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE!*  I have
several useful FAQs and documents available.