[NOISE] Want to know about this "aga" character? Read the Grubo

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Mon Nov 18 01:01:39 PST 1996

In a touching display of Lesbian solidarity, Alan "got AIDS yet" Bostick
<abostick at netcom.com> sheds alt.grelb dandruff in support of his fellow
10%er, the plug-pulling liar and dishonorable censor John Gilmore:

> makes Dimitri Vulis appear sane, calm, and rational.

Bullshit. Nothing and no one makes me appear sane, calm, or rational,
not even The Herb. Read sci.med.cannabis for more details.

> Read the Grubor FAQ, http:blah blah blah
> for more details.

Also read http://www.mindspring.com/~netscum/flaqu for more details on
Alan, John, and their merry playmates.

> Alan "pseudonum of the LYING FORGER PETER VOROBIEFF!!!!1!" Bostick

Are Pidor Voribiev and John Gilmore lovers?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM