Censor John Gilmore -- EFF is a disgrace!

Tim Scanlon tfs at adsl-122.cais.com
Sun Nov 17 13:32:10 PST 1996

Dave Hayes wrote;

> You call yourself on cypherpunks, and you blithely assume that a
> Phrack author actually signs his real name?
>
> Either I thought you guys were *real* hackers and you aren't, or
> this is a very funny troll.

To quote the editors of phrack on this: "Hey, he submitted it and we published it".

If Dimitri wants to deny submission it's up to him. Plenty of people regularly
publish stuff in Phrack using either their real names, or aliases that are
so well connected with their real names as to be inseperable.

Cypherpunks are not hackers, don't confuse the two.

Tim