THAT is what makes John Gilmore an ASSHOLE!

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Nov 16 12:33:31 PST 1996

Mike McNally <m5 at tivoli.com> writes:

> Dale Thorn wrote:
> >
> > Mike McNally wrote:
> >
> > > (So what if John decided simply to pull the plug on toad in order to
> > > plug in a new hot tub?)
> >
> > Well, what if he did?  Are you sure that would make aga look like a
> > fool,
>
> No, and it's not clear to me why you think my question had anything to
> do with my wanting "aga" to look like a fool.  That was not my intent.
> I simply question the claim by "aga" that somehow Mr. Gilmore is
> obligated to provide his services and capital to support the "public
> property" that the cypherpunks list has allegedly become, as opposed
> to treating it like the ephemeral by-product of software running on a
> computer he owns.

You're still trying to cover up John Gilmore's dishonorable censorship,
which he described as "act of leadership". Hitler-like leadership indeed!

You may recall that when I first reported that I've apparently been forcibly
kicked off this mailing list, Timmy May posted a denial. Now Timmy May doesn't
want journalists to write about this incident, because it exposes John Gilmore
and a hypocrite.

Of course John Gilmore has the right to censor his private mailing list
- why are you denying that he did?

> > or would it make you look like a fool, since it would tend to confirm
> > what people like aga have been saying?
>
> I presume that you and aga already think I'm a fool, or worse, but
> I don't trouble myself with understanding the fancies of inscrutable
> intellects.

Count me in: I too think that Mike's a fool and an EFF/Cabal stooge.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM