Fat Cocksucker John Gilmore-ASSHOLE!

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Nov 16 09:20:48 PST 1996

aga <aga at dhp.com> writes:
> > (So what if John decided simply to pull the plug on toad in order to
> > plug in a new hot tub?)
>
> So what the fuck?  That matters not.  The point is that the
> cypherpunks is an "all or nothing" proposition.  There is no
> "in between" allowed any more.  After a certain level, EVERYTHING
> reaches the "public doamin," and that is the *common-law of
> cyberspace.*

He might as well - he's got zero credibility. Let him soak in the hot
tub with all the Cygnus Support employees, whose biggest qualification
for getting a job with John Gilmore is to have a big dick.

> Like, why is the fatso John Gilmore out here talking about this?
> Steve Boursy says all of this should go to UseNet, so it goes.

Yes - remember how John Gilmore opposed creating an unmoderated cypherpunks
newsgroup, so he could stay in "control"?

> We want John Gilmore to respond to this censorous matter on the net.

He tried to keep his censorship secret, but he's been forced to talk about it.
In fact, he called his shameful actions "an act of leadership". He sounds
like Hitler.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM