Gilmore Sucks! and so does the EFF !!/Censorship on cypherpunks?

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Nov 16 09:20:37 PST 1996

Stephen Boursy <boursy at earthlink.net> writes:
> aga wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > >
> > > Cypher-Censored
> > > By Declan McCullagh (declan at well.com)
> >
> > The EFF is just a sham, and Gilmore is just another censor.
> > Gilmore can now be known as the "plug-pulling punk."

Very apt.

>    The EFF is owned and operated, heart, body and soul, by the
> corporate interests of the net.  They don't give a damn about
> individual user rights at all--they are to my mind the opposition.

That would be fine if they didn't pretend to be what they're not.
They're welcome to support or oppose free speech for anyone they
please, but they lie and pretend to support free speech not only
for their corporate clients. Clearly, John Gilmore has no credibility.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM