[REBUTTAL] Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

aga aga at dhp.com
Sat Nov 16 02:08:56 PST 1996

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, James A. Tunnicliffe
 wrote:

> Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:15:23 -0800
> From: "James A. Tunnicliffe" <Tunny at inference.com>
> To: 'aga' <aga at dhp.com>
> Cc: 'cypherpunks' <cypherpunks at toad.com>
> Subject: RE: [REBUTTAL] Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

> > > Okay, I'll bite.  Where is it said that a person who wants h[is,er]
> > > privacy
> > > is a criminal?  Charlie McCarthy might have said that.
>
> [...deletia...]
>
> > The more you PGP, the worse you look.  Nobody reads your e-mail,
> > so stop being so paranoid.
> >
> > -aga
>
> Sigh. I really don't have time for unimaginative trollers, and
> you've caught your limit, so into the killfile you go. Still, I
> would appreciate it if you could see your way clear to quit
> posting these trolls on cypherpunks, since it does make it harder
> to effectively filter the responses from people who make the
> mistake of taking you seriously.

Look dude, I do not post anything to cypherpunks; I never joined the
mailing list, so that list is irrelevant.

> Thank you for your kind consideration,

That is kool, dude.  But tell me; just why the hell did you
put the cypherpunks mailing list in the header?  I never joined the
fucking list, so nothing that i write would go to that list.
See, right away, you have the appearance of a back-stabber.

> Tunny
>  James A. Tunnicliffe   | WWWeb: http://www.inference.com/~tunny
>  Inference Corporation  | PGP Fingerprint:   CA 23 E2 F3 AC 2D 0C 77
>  tunny at Inference.com    |                    36 07 D9 33 3D 32 53 9C

Again, only suspicious people use PGP.  get ready to fuck and
wipe your ass in public.

-a