[REBUTTAL] Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

Dave Hayes dave at kachina.jetcafe.org
Fri Nov 15 12:59:31 PST 1996

> Umm, even if we accept Dave's claim that Gilmore pinched holes in
> his ideology, these holes are no bigger than Dave Hayes's own holes,
> since he exercises censorship of Freedom Fighters mailing list.

Firstly, there is no "Freedom Fighters" mailing list.

I have done nothing Gilmore didn't do. People can still send their
missives to freedom-knights without being subscribed.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

A person being delivered from the danger of a fierce lion does not object
whether this service is performed by unknown or illustrious individuals.

Why, therefore, do people seek knowledge from celebrities?