The Conspiracy To Erect An Electronic Iron Curtain

Rich Graves rcgraves at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 15 01:09:53 PST 1996

Someone using the name "Edward R. Figueroa" <kb4vwa at juno.com> today
wrote:

> An Essay by L. R. Beam

Oh, come on, I'm sure everybody's read this several times, since it was
spammed so widely back in February. A URL would do. You can read lots
more by and about Louis Beam, who uses an AOL account, at
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/b/beam.louis or
http://www.stormfront.org, and so on. I recommend "Leaderless
Resistance."

If you want someone who would be more likely to appeal to cypherpunks,
try John Gardner <ygg at netcom.com>; he's a little softer around the
edges, and he's local. "Dave Harman" never showed up for a cypherpunks
meeting, but maybe Yggdrasil will. Why not; we were going to invite
Vulis. John has my number.

-rich