[REBUTTAL] Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

George A. Stathis hyperlex at hol.gr
Fri Nov 15 00:39:20 PST 1996

At 07:22 ìì 14/11/1996 -0600, snow wrote:
>    Intelligence + money + time * will = Result
>        Some     +  0    + a bit * some = A server with 4 or 5 mailing lists.

Indeed!  But I tend to use them for A.I. Research, and there is little
left of 'em for them mailing listes ya knaw! :-) :-)

>     For every "tentacle" of the Vast Media Conglomerates, there is
>some loose nut with a photocopier (or access to Kinko's).

Thank Goddess! :-)

>> Even your American President is in reality a puppet of the Trilateral
>> Commission, who effectively also control CNN, the Washington Post,
>> and many many many other things all over the world.
>
>     WHO is nuts?

The American and European public, i.e. _we_ who trust those people! :-)

>> P.S. Even if you offered me a million dollars I'd stay away from
>>      your country. My sanity is much more valuable.  :-)
>>      (The Immigration Authorities in the U.S. have missed the point:
>>       We DON'T want to come to you guys. It's the last thing we'd want!)
>
>     One of these days reality is going to hit you like a runaway
>freight train.

You mean my check for $ 1.000.000 is... coming? :-)

Cheers
George

P.S.  The reasons I'd decline the check are simply the difficulties in
      having to (1) hide from your authorities as an 'illegal immigrant',
      (2) having to work for someone else as opposed to myself (as I do
      over here) andf (3) having to hire a psychiatrist sooner or later!

All this maan, is more costly than $ 1.000.000.

And... yes, I _am_ nutts! (Aren't we all? ;-) )