"Freedom Knights" are closet censors

Dave Hayes dave at kachina.jetcafe.org
Thu Nov 14 11:03:41 PST 1996

> On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Dave Hayes wrote:
> > Sorry, that *is* the point. If you tell me you are going to disrupt
> > the list, I am not going to let you on the list...even though you
> > are easily ignored.
> And if Vulis shows Gilmore, though his actions, that he is going to
> disrupt cypherpunks, Vulis can be prevented from being on the list...even
> though he is easily ignored.

Ah, but that's after the fact of the invite.

> That's why neither of your actions is, in truth, "censorship."

Now you are starting to make some sense. So why did you write an
editor..er...article that focused on his "censorship"?
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

Nasrudin loaded his donkey with wood for the fire and instead of sitting in
its saddle, sat astride one of the logs.
"Why don't you sit in the saddle?" someone asked.
"What? And add my weight to what the poor animal has to carry? My weight is
on the _wood_ and it is going to stay there."