Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Nov 14 07:00:38 PST 1996

The mere fact that a privately-owned discussion group becomes popular does
not mean that it becomes a public forum.

Say I start a poetry mailing list to discuss Blake's writings. I have
three people on it. One becomes obnoxious and emailbombs the list since he
disagrees with my interpretation of "A Memorable Fancy." Do I have the
right to kick him off? How is this different from a private poetry reading
in my home?

-Declan

"Prisons are built with stones of Law, brothels with bricks of
Religion." --WB