[REBUTTAL] Censorship on cypherpunks?, from The Netly News

Richard Charles Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 14 01:16:38 PST 1996

hyperlex at hol.gr ("George A. Stathis") wrote:

>>> Mr. Gilmore, and other like minded parties, might want to consider
>>> what would happen if one parent company owned *all* communications
>>> media. Would they they be so supportive of the ideology of ownership
>>> and communciation they espouse?
>>
>>And just how plausible do you think this is?  I believe it is next to
>>impossible, unless it is the result of government regulation.
>
>Man you're nutts. There are very few and quite vast Media Companies
>in the world, and they're on the verge of becoming monopolies.
>
>Even your American President is in reality a puppet of the Trilateral
>Commission, who effectively also control CNN, the Washington Post,
>and many many many other things all over the world.

You're so naive. The Trilateral Commission is just a puppet of General
Electric, the British Royal Family, the Illuminati, the Council on Foreign
Relations, the Elders of Zion, the Knights Templar, the Military-
Industrial Complex, the Communists, the Secret Government, Dead White
Males, the Freemasons, the CIA, Scientology, and my Aunt Marge.

-rich
 special agent, zog northwest
 i do not speak for the world affairs council