Black markets vs. cryptoanarchy

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Tue Nov 12 18:56:06 PST 1996

I tend to agre with Ted Anderson's point that a shift
to cryptoanarchy will be a gradual process if it happens
at all. this is in total contrast to TCM who has, as
I recall, talked about "cryptoanarchy" as an example
of a phase discontinuity, i.e. an abrupt transition.

I personally would like to see a more specific description
of "cryptoanarchy" because it seems its originator is always
posting new messages about what it really is about, associating
it with new developments, and distancing it from areas of
stagnation or perceived criminality. a bit of "success
has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan" going on here.