a retort + a comment + a question = [RANT]

SUCRUM22_at_INDY-ADP at smtp-gw.cv62.navy.mil SUCRUM22_at_INDY-ADP at smtp-gw.cv62.navy.mil
Sun Nov 10 15:42:08 PST 1996

     Paul Foley <mycroft at actrix.gen.nz> wrote at the end
     of an enlightening message:
     >(BTW, does your address @smtp-gw.cv62.navy.mil imply
     >that that you're actually aboard the Independence?)

     yes it does.  questions/comments can be directed via e-mail to my
     address as i am already _almost_ off-topic.  remember people, i'm
     playing devil's advocate here.  so far, while nothing has really
     changed my thinking process outright, comments are surely making
     me think more (assuming that that's the point).

       a calculated risk based on the possible consequence of an action
      is better than a haphazard one based on poor judgment or ignorance
     Don't confuse my views with those of the DoD or the United States Navy