His and Her Anarchies

drose at AZStarNet.com drose at AZStarNet.com
Sat Nov 9 21:57:09 PST 1996

Dale Thorn <dthorn at gte.net> wrote:

[...]

>While many, many
>women have harrassed me on the road for my driving, they (unlike men, w/o
exception)
>have *never* tried to threaten me directly, as have hundreds of men.

Might all these hundreds of threatening men and many, many harassing women
be trying to tell you something?

[...]

>I would suggest to any man that if he lived
>in a society where a whole class of humans (i.e., female) were more
aggressive and
>confrontational, more domineering, etc. than he and nearly every other man
he knew,
>he would probably learn how best to get along with that other class of
persons without
>constantly butting heads with them.

Dale Thorn, meet Oprah, RuPaul, Hillary Rotten, Roseanne, Andrea Dworkin,
Winnie Mandella, etc.

Now back to S. Logan, Vulis, AP, whatever.