Electric Library

Electric Library elibrary at INFONAUTICS.COM
Fri Nov 8 23:42:11 PST 1996

Dear Electric Library Trial Member,

Your free trial membership to Electric Library has recently expired.  First,
we'd like to say "thanks for trying our service."  We sincerely hope your
experience was enjoyable.

We'd also like to invite you to take advantage of full membership...because we
know that if you had the opportunity to use the service during your trial
membership, you won't want to go a single day without it!

So subscribe now, and for less than the cost of a daily newspaper, continue to
have access to all of the Electric Library benefits you sampled during your
trial period.  Visit to www.elibrary.com and you will immediately begin to...

-> Save valuable time.  Make the most of your time online and even save trips to
	the local library.

-> Access high quality, full text publications all on one site.

-> Provide your entire family with a safe, comprehensive online research library.

-> Receive unlimited personal access to the entire Electric Library for just
	$9.95 per month.

We also wanted to make sure we are doing everything we can to create the best
Electric Library possible. Serving our members is our highest priority.  At
any time, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about Electric
Library, please share them with us by emailing to elibrary at infonautics.com or
call 1-800-247-7644  (6 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM EST
and Saturday, from 8 AM to 4 PM EST).

Once again, thank you for trying Electric Library!  We hope to welcome you as
a subscriber soon!

Here's how to subscribe:

->To Sign up Online:

      1) Open your web browser to http://www.elibrary.com
      2) Click on the "Subscriptions" link on the left side of the home page and
	 follow the directions.

->To sign up Offline :

Please print this form and fill it out completely and deliver it via email, fax or
mail.  We will create an account for you and notify you via e-mail,  usually
within 24 hours of our receiving this form.

Email:  info at elibrary.com

Fax :   (610) 971-8851

Mail:   Subscriptions
        Infonautics Corporation
        900 West Valley Road, Suite 1000
        Wayne, PA 19087
Please be sure to write your name and address as they appear on your credit card

First Name:_________________________________

Last Name:_________________________________

Telephone:_________________________________

E-mail Address:_____________________________

Address Line One:______________________________

Address Line Two:______________________________

City:________ State:____  Zip:____________________

Country:______________________________________

We currently bill only through all major credit cards: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS
OR MONEY ORDERS.

Credit Card Type:___________________ Expiration Date: __________

Please choose a User ID and password for your Electric Library membership.
User names should be more than six characters in length but less than thirteen.

Password:____________

Finally, please review the Terms and Conditions of our service posted at
www.elibrary.com. By subscribing to the Electric Library, you indicate your
acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms apply to individuals only.