His and Her Anarchies

jbugden at smtplink.alis.ca jbugden at smtplink.alis.ca
Fri Nov 8 16:01:59 PST 1996

>Black Unicorn <unicorn at schloss.li> wrote:
>I'm sure if I look hard enough, I'll find the crypto content in here.
>
>On Fri, 8 Nov 1996 jbugden at smtplink.alis.ca wrote:
>
>> Copyright c 1996, The Globe and Mail Company r
>>
>> U.S. election reveals his and her politics
>> Educated women have different agenda

I think it relates to crypto policy via policy in general, also to both the
libertarian and the inevitable cryptoanarchy argument we are currently tossing
about and brought to mind a comment a few months back from Tim about how the
occasional female members of this list tended to not make sense a lot of the
time.

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough. I had expected a comment regarding the smart
bomb message since it would have been better to send to the risks list.

Ciao,
James