[NOISE] Re: Vulis profile

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Thu Nov 7 11:34:03 PST 1996

"Mark O. Aldrich" <maldrich at grci.com> writes:

> On Wed, 6 Nov 1996, John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:
>
> > I had some free time this morning, and just for fun, thought I'd
> > create a brief Net profile of our friend Dr. Vulis.  Here's what
> > I found (sources included):
> <snip>
> > Number of articles posted to individual newsgroups (slightly
> > skewed by cross-postings):
> <snip>
> >           4 alt.sex.plushies
> <snip>
>

> You gotta be kidding me.

That's right. alt.sex.plushies is for people who have sex with plushy animals.
(My 4 cross-posts were actually a part of the thread about the censors who
forge cancels for articles in a.s.p that they consider off-topic. As you see,
the cypherpunks mailing list is not the only forum being censored.)
That was my only interest in a.s.p. Why, does Timmy May (fart) have sex with
plushy animals in addition to his two cats?  How disgusting.,

> People, let's just not even get this started - everyone, close your eyes,
> take a few deep breathes, and repeat, "I'm not going to touch this - I'm
> not going to touch this - I'm not going to touch this."

Mark, I found Misha Verbitsky'd writing about me very amusing.  As long as
one realizes that he's making it all up, it's very funny. He has more stuff
as his Harvard site, about Alex Thurston and Rabbi Shlomo Ruthenberh who he
claims are my tentacles. Check it out.

(But when someone is stupid enough to run around citing a work of fiction as
if it were true, the way Timmy May (fart) does, that person is clearly an idio
t.)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM