Dr. Vulis please read this.

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Tue Nov 5 13:42:33 PST 1996

"Butler, Scott" <SButler at chemson.com> writes:

> Dr. Dimitri Vulis  (KOTM)
>
> Do you think that it would be possible for you to leave this mailing
> list quietly WITHOUT sending mail to it again unless you have anything
> that may be found interesting / useful regarding cryptography.

Thank you, Scott, for your advice, which reminds me of the following story:

One day the Germans were about to shoot two Jews, named Abram and Moisha.
The Germans offered the Jews blindfolds. Abram bravely declined, to which
Moisha said: "Take it, Abram, don't make trouble!"

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM