Dr. Vulis is not on cypherpunks any more

paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 4 14:02:44 PST 1996

> Well put!  I tired a long time ago of Dr. Vulis and several others on this
> list.  Rather than bitch about it or resort to the same big brother
> gestapo-censor bullshit we profess to abhor I simply utilized the extensive
> filtering capability of Eudora.
>
> I don't need "big brother" or big "cypherpunk" censoring my mail for me.
> We have become what we fear the most.  How prophetic and pathetic.

Absolutely,

John, if you, and those who support your actions, claim to be
libertarians you need to take a good hard look at what you have done.

This is a distinctly "big cypherpunkish" move and really cannot be
condoned even bearing in mind the inane and wearisome behaviour of
Dr. Vulis.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1