Paper on Electronic Payment Systems (Swedish)

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Nov 4 08:04:07 PST 1996

--- begin forwarded text

Sender: e$@thumper.vmeng.com
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 14:43:23 +0100
From: gustavw at wineasy.se (Gustav Winberg)
To: Multiple recipients of <e$@thumper.vmeng.com>
Subject: Paper on Electronic Payment Systems (Swedish)

For all interested and Swedish-speaking (sorry...) list members:

I have just completed my graduation thesis in law at the University of
Stockholm. The title of the paper is "Elektroniska betalningssystem -
Teknisk säkerhet och juridisk osäkerhet" (eng. Electronic Payment Systems -
Technological Security and Legal Uncertainty"), and is available at

http://www.users.wineasy.se/gustavw

where you will find the ToC in HTML and the complete paper in pdf-format
(about 230K).
If there is sufficient interest, I might consider translating the paper, or
parts of it, into English. The legal bits are specifically about Swedish
Law, though, so I'm not sure how useful they would be for
non-Scandinavians.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly welcome and can be sent to
gustavw at wineasy.se.

BTW: Bob, thanks for a great list - I couldn't have done it without you...
Cheers!

BR,

Gustav WInberg

---------------------------------------
(ex.) Student of Law and Informatics
University of Stockholm,
Sweden
gustavw at wineasy.se

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/