someone to "educate"

The Dreamer clouds at alpha.c2.org
Fri May 31 05:14:29 PDT 1996

This was, well, interesting.  As a result of the recent loss
of many remailers, I started looking for a local (to me)
ISP that would offer me an anonymous account, and/or a shell
account.  Nobody would offer me a shell account except for
these people, and here's what they had to say about
an anonymous account...

 From gjung at igateway.net  Thu May 30 06:33:10 1996

The policy is set and I am not going to argue with you about it.  I
explained that we do not feel that anyone needs to be doing things that
they do not want their name attached to on the Internet, and for that
reason do not offer anonymous accounts.  You have offered no reason to
change the policy.  I regret that we are unable to offer service to you.