NSA's role in Digital Telephony bill...

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu May 30 12:09:24 PDT 1996

C'punks,

I had dinner with another cypherpunk, Peter Cassidy, and he said that he
just finished something for the Sacremento Bee's "Forum" section, which
talks about the NSA's involvement in the Digital Telephony bill.

Those of you who get the Bee might want to fill us in on the details,
whenever the article. He said that the article might go to the wires, so we
might see it elsewhere...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"If they could 'just pass a few more laws',
  we would all be criminals."    --Vinnie Moscaritolo
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/