COMMUNITY CONNEXION ANNOUNCES WORLDWIDE BETA-TEST OF THE ANONYMIZER (fwd)

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Sun May 26 23:50:00 PDT 1996

On Sun, 26 May 1996, Alan Horowitz wrote:

> Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 14:17:38 -0400
> From: Ralph Jennett <jennett at citicom.com>
> To: Alan Horowitz <alanh at infi.net>
>
> Of course the people at Community Connection know what you are up to when
> you use their service.

So sameer is a deep-cover plant... but for whom? I know it's not the CIA,
because they're too stretched at the moment (ever wonder why all those
voice mail systems keep putting  you on hold - it's because they don't
have enough agents free to monitor all calls, and it woudn't be the NSA,
because it'd be too tacky). I reckon it's the spirit of Vince Foster
inhabiting his body. It all fits together too neatly