WhoWhere Robot strikes again

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Sun May 26 23:42:22 PDT 1996

WhoWhere.com and ParsecWeb.com are being firewalled from all but a few
networks at stanford.edu, ucr.edu, and other places. This is a step I
recommend to others.

Unfortunately, I have more important things to worry about than fighting
off threats from some petty net-abusing scam, but I'd be glad to give the
reasons privately.

-rich