None

nCognito Remailer <nobody@foo.bar.net> nobody at foo.bar.net
Sun May 26 15:15:26 PDT 1996

nCognito is back up and running, with a new address and new keys, etc
etc. I apologize for any inconvenience this may (have) cause(d).

The new address is:   ncognito at cyberpass.net

The NEW pgp key is:

And the new mix key is:

ncognito ncognito at cyberpass.net 94e30b262408ac816144405faa62d623 2.0.2

-----Begin Mix Key-----
94e30b262408ac816144405faa62d623
258
AATm9nuuApioD58C7c2ksmQql9J42eOzJEvhGAAu
L9fxKmWl2H+gC5CVqeZciuJdfO04gK8IMiPa4R7h
sHCApMKvk/XjRh3CZzsRXK0LzvVKQLgJXHTPigJI
56cLjSG/mkxJ7xgGshEjhuu/sglAZk4qfizV0er9
iyr1F70+8rgVnQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAB
-----End Mix Key-----

Lot's of thank-you's to everyone that helped with getting the mailer back
up and running so quickly.

...Oh, and next time someone remind me to keep my keys so we can avoid
all this work in the future.