Number one story on CNN this hour.

Arley Carter ac at hawk.twinds.com
Thu May 23 11:46:54 PDT 1996

They forgot to mention that there are ~100 milllion 2 ton missiles
roaming freely throughout the USA.

I guess we'll need a disarmament policy for automobiles now. ;-)

Arley Carter
Tradewinds Technologies, Inc.
email: ac at hawk.twinds.com
www: http://www.twinds.com

"Trust me. This is a secure product. I'm from <insert your favorite
corporation or government agency>."