FTC online workshop on privacy

Shabbir J. Safdar shabbir at vtw.org
Thu May 23 02:10:10 PDT 1996

There's actually an interesting parallel here.  If you look at the
Dworkin "ban pornography because speech is action" crowd, they often
end up on the same side of things as the Christian Coalition "ban porn
because it drives you to ungodly acts" crowd.  They both happily support
legislation that would ban such images.  The left and the right move so
far off the edges of the scales that they come around and meet each other
on the same side of the issue.

-Shabbir J. Safdar * Online Representative * Voters Telecomm. Watch (VTW)
 http://www.vtw.org/ * Defending Your Rights In Cyberspace