Senator, your public key please?

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Wed May 22 03:47:22 PDT 1996

From:	IN%"frantz at netcom.com" 22-MAY-1996 01:45:15.84

>Perhaps what is needed is anti-gravity for those signitures that are not
>desired by the key owner.  The resulting map should show the closeness of
>the relationship.

	I could see two different maps, one with such a feature (eliminating
relationships, or causing to repulse those which weren't with permissions -
via signing the signatures, or via mutual signing, as mentioned before by you
and me), and the other with all links. Both would give some interesting
interpretations.
	One other way to use this would be to try out different transitivity
of trust measurements and see what produced the most logical result while
still (via other analysis) avoiding spoofing/MITM problems.
	-Allen